slug.com slug.com
1 week ago1w

Posted by RealAlexJones
AlexJonesShow LIVE! Infowars Has Learned Exclusive Details of The Deep State’s Attempt to Extort & Destroy Matt Gaetz: 📞 CALL NOW: (877) 789-2539 📲 Sign Up For Live Broadcast Alerts! - Text: 'SHOW' To: (833) 470-0438 🔥...
Feb 8Feb 8

Posted by Garsco
I’m happy that Slug/IDW seems to be working properly now but there could be a possible downside I’ve observed. On my older, un-updatable (IOS-wise) iPad, Slug now crashes the Brave browser. It’s not the first issue I’ve seen with the old ...
Feb 7Feb 7

Posted by drzoom
If my post is deleted how do I know why
Feb 6Feb 6

Posted by Lexpd1145
So I am on my 3rd day where I can still post, but can't like, reply, or comment on anything. I have seen others post they are having issues as well. Is there an issue, a work around, have some of us been bad and are being punished without any kind ...
Feb 5Feb 5

Posted by drzoom
Why is there no Business Category ? Here is some cateogies I pulled from article base apart from there weird project management categories What does every one else think? Advertising Arts & Entertainment Automotive Beauty Business Careers ...
Feb 5Feb 5

Posted by Garsco
Still cannot react or reply to posts. iPhone and iPad.
Feb 5Feb 5

Posted by drzoom
Does posting work the same in all groups
Feb 5Feb 5

Posted by drzoom
Polls Broken ??
3 comments
Feb 4Feb 4

Posted by DinsdaleWalden
I'm having problems reacting to and liking posts. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems? The "Post" box also has a contrasting color, which I have not seen before. Are there tech. problems that anyone is aware of?
Jan 12Jan 12

Posted by guru
Just wondering why new followers don't always show on my page and why my followers dropped by 3 today?
Jan 12Jan 12

Posted by jamesbart
Hello, I need some help from admin. Will an administer please message me. I'd like a chat. This is regarding my original account which I accidentally deleted while messing around in my profile settings. I'd like it back or at least I'd like to...
Jan 11Jan 11

Posted by PunisherRebel
May I ask why this was removed? 🤔🤣 Was there changes made to this site? Or was it a mistake? It was posted to just jokes and memes. Confused if it was removed then why? Did the remove it? Or the site? Hopefully we don’t have a new Facebook ...
Jan 11Jan 11

Posted by w0tn0t
I've noticed a number of my posts have been removed - without any explanation, justification or notification. I assume there are lefties who cannot handle facts, like on Twitter. The attached image refers to the post & the status of my post
Jan 1Jan 1

Posted by PunisherRebel
My Bio keeps deleting and tells me to update it, but when I do it just deletes again.. Anyone else have this issue?
3 comments
Dec 31, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
The new comment format is okay, but I cannot see the text very well as it is dark now instead of white. Please go back to white text.
Dec 24, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by azaria
Other platforms permit sending of content as I see it.....do not know how to do that here....seems the IDW pops up.... am I needing to know something that will permit it to be sent as it appears on my screen..... if this sounds stupid.... please help...
Dec 24, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by Kate_KK2
Can I Mute people on Slug? crikey 😳
4 comments
Dec 3, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by Heinskaal
Is Slug made only for discussions or is it open to any content? The category section seems a bit tied to social issues. Maybe it's just me getting things wrong. I just find a little bit demotivating having to post content in a category that starts ...
Nov 27, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by rightalign
Is there an HTML snippet for a "Share to Slug" button? I see the post page on here, but are there URL parameters that can pre-populate the title/link/text ? I'm sure you'd get a lot more content posted on here if you had that, and it's simple to add.
Nov 26, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by CANADIANIMAL
This site would be 100% more useful if it didn't make sharing articles to other sites hard by making them an IDW advert...people would use it more if they could actually see the information being shared rather than a shamelessly self promoting ...
Nov 26, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by MoonTAGG
Could we please add another category or two? For "Games" and / or "Art"?
Nov 14, 2020Nov 2020

Posted by psalm9114
Can't use slug.com on my cell phone on Brave browser. Wont accept my password or sign in credentials. Anyone else use Brave and ecounter this problem?
Sep 26, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by JamesTipping
Does anyone else believe that the homeoffice know exactly how many migrants will be coming to this country
Sep 23, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Nov2020
Slug... Hoy hice 4 publicaciones y solo me dieron 5 puntos. Espere la actualizacion y nada... Me deben 15 puntos. Sin puntos... NO HAY JUEGO...
Sep 10, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by altschmerz
I'm not getting notifications for people I'm following.
Sep 9, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by FrozenSoul
Where’s My Article Post?
Sep 9, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by Amzungu
I have noticed that entire words are often dropped from my comments on posts. I am an avid spell checker, re-reader before posting anything, and at least 3 times over the last few days I have gone back to find entire words fall from my sentences. I ...
Sep 7, 2020Sep 2020

Posted by 2FollowHim
Very strange what happened: we can't comment, see any comments. Is this a hacker trying to xhut off IDW? Or a normal glitch?
Aug 21, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by Tycho
Does anyone know how to post a large photo? - The way videos show up on the post so that people don't have to move their cursor over it to really see it full sized...? Not like this photo, but larger or full sized.
Aug 13, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by ZuzecaSape
What is "Socket Status"?
Aug 1, 2020Aug 2020

Posted by WisdomWarrior9
Adjusting ones own post.
Jul 3, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by tomashea
My plea to anyone interested in starting a social media site (yes you too @slug): If the search bar is not clearly visible and working flawlessly, your site will never get off the ground
Jul 2, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by RubyFord
POLLSlug, we need a “back button” on iOS
  • 6 votes
  • 0 votes
Jul 1, 2020Jul 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
How did my referrals count drop from 51 to 26??? Is that some sort of glitch, or did that many members really delete/put their accounts on pause?
Jun 28, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by curvycom
So My company name keeps disappearing from my profile. Other people have them, so I'm not sure what is going on. I own the domain "curvy.com" it is just a launch page from my social media--it's not even completed yet. Anyway, I've tried using ...
Jun 25, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Darkhorse48
Here's an idea, how about a feature allowing you to create a post that you can send only two followers or only two fans? What do you think? Basically the category or group being just your fans.
Jun 20, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by NukaZeus
Can i upload videos straight to slug?
3 comments
Jun 15, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by lawrenceblair
I am beginning to feel like I made a grave error in creating this group. it appears that the creator of a group on this site cannot moderate the group. Some of the replies to the posts have been totally anti-Christ in nature and I have told the party...
3 comments
Jun 13, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by Darkhorse48
I would love to see a feature on here where you can start an ongoing Journal.
Jun 12, 2020Jun 2020

Posted by curvycom
Why does my company name...
May 29, 2020May 2020

Posted by Darkhorse48
How do you post videos on slug?
May 27, 2020May 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
For the newer members on here and anyone who wasn't aware of this yet, you can now see how someone voted on a post once a post receives at least one vote. At the bottom of the emoji list click on the four bars icon and the votes will show up. Thank ...
Feb 23, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Dale
What Happens to Postings
Feb 18, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by BikerPetehall70
Who thinks this modified format is a pain in the arse, why has the next post tab gone,
4 comments
Feb 17, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Admin
Just want to let you know that we're tweaking the design of several pages but may be returning things pending your feedback. I know that any change has a stress component and few like to relearn where things are. Hang in there... hopefully, we'll all...
19 comments
Feb 17, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by SpikeTalon
New UI a bit glitchy, cannot see how others had voted on posts but seeing such on comments is okay. Messaged you Admin.
Feb 12, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Daveclark5
FYSA: The messenger function is currently not working (intermittently?). It has worked in the past, but doesn't seem to be working now
Feb 8, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Chip_Cook
How do you support this website?
Feb 6, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by EAL_Flt1979
This website is buggy. Under the profile questions tab, there are no questions to be answered. So...????
Feb 5, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by Admin
My friend and user-interface designer who helped with this site has emerged from his hibernation and has some time to "modernize" some pages/features. Where should we work first? That is, is there a specific page or feature that you think is too ...
12 comments
Feb 2, 2020Feb 2020

Posted by RAZE
The 'upload video' feature on this site does not work. I really hate it when stuff does not work.
Jan 29, 2020Jan 2020

Posted by Admin
Facebook bans our entire ad account! After spending about $200k in ads to promote this site, Facebook abruptly terminated our entire ad account without recourse. While we could try to setup a new account, it is likely that they ...
35 comments
Dec 21, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by JesseBraaten
I don’t spend much time on this page and I’ve been trying to figure out why it doesn’t appeal to me, I am extremely politically engaged, love intellectual debate, and feel a strong need to push back against the SJW culture, by all rights this ...
27 comments
Dec 8, 2019Dec 2019

Posted by Terence57
Pasting in my photo
Nov 6, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Duder
Who started and maintains this website?
Nov 3, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by Systemlord
In "Community Standards" the first item: "Remember that people come to their own truth differently." This should be changed to: Remember that people have different opinions. There is only one truth, not 7.6B. EDIT: That was pretty crappy of me ...
Nov 1, 2019Nov 2019

Posted by DinsdaleWalden
How do I link up with others to establish a network? Is this in any way similar to Facebook, where you have friends as a network?
Oct 24, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by Biosphere
Anyone else having problems with sending private messages to friends and members? I've sent multiple private messages to friends here on IDW lately and when I backtrack and try to reread and confirm that it's solidified and on record, my messages are...
Oct 19, 2019Oct 2019

Posted by warminster100
Are messages limited in size. if I want to post more than one page, can I do that?
Aug 28, 2019Aug 2019

Posted by Admin
Per many member requests, we're returning the "General Forum" where you can make a post that's visible to the entire community (for those who have not unchecked categories under the "gear" icon on the main page). For the new members, we had the ...
8 comments
May 15, 2019May 2019

Posted by GrandmaSandy
Hard to log in?
Apr 22, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Admin
Acceptable posts and comments on this site. Let’s talk through an issue that needs a clear policy decision - how we should handle "over-the-line" posts/comments/groups. As you may know, we just launched in mid-February and have ...
54 comments
Apr 20, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by MWhite
Are "we" on facebook?
Apr 18, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by UtterTwaddle
Where is the Douglas Murray Fan Group?
Apr 17, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by REParker
I think we could use a Category for Hypocrisy. Just a thought.
Apr 16, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by REParker
Is there the equivalent of a “Back Button” feature here? I find I have to work my way all the way back to the Home page to start again to search for things. I saw where I can “Scroll Right” on my iPhone — but I don’t use an iPhone. ...
3 comments
Apr 15, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Hcfrn
Watching the Fox News Townhall featuring Bernie Sanders. IMO Martha and Brett are doing a terrible job challenging Bernie’s assertions. Is their questioning lacking?
5 comments
Apr 15, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Wordmage
Where are my notifications?
4 comments
Apr 15, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Admin
POLLOne downside of social media is it's propensity to create echo chambers - that is, grouping people with similar views together so they re-enforce each other and create a "group think" dogma. This has the unwanted effect of rewarding those with the ...
  • 4 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 17 votes
25 comments
Apr 14, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Crikey
My confirmation email went to my Outlook junk box. Is Microsoft trying to tell me something?
Apr 13, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by jneedler
The "level" system on IDW is broken - change my mind: What is the intended purpose of having "levels" on a free speech forum? Do we need "levels" in order to participate in free speech? Does the current system achieve the ...
14 comments
Apr 13, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Admin
New feature for level 4+ members We heard from several members that they wanted some more control as to when and where their posts appear. If you're a level 4+ member, you'll see a "3 horizontal line" button where you make posts ...
Apr 12, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by jneedler
How/when will we know which charity the IDW coins will go to?
Apr 10, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Admin
POLLWant to get your feedback on two simple designs for our swag (T-shirts, mugs, etc). We're almost ready to go live with coins for swag. Which of these two do you prefer.
  • 39 votes
  • 24 votes
10 comments
Apr 10, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Admin
Main page layout evolution You'll now see a gold button if you have new group posts since the last time you went to the "my group posts" page. This is preparation of us toggling off the "my group posts" feed on the main page ...
Apr 10, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by rodneyblue
I am really enjoying this site. Finally I can ask the questions Ive been wanting to ask without fear of hatred and accusations. Conversations here are real and amazing with some interesting thoughts and ideas coming out of the woodwork like it ...
3 comments
Apr 8, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by AZWoman
Anyone else having issues with this site?? Here is what I get, cannot even sign out.
3 comments
Apr 8, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by AJElicits
POLLThis site desperately needs a retweet feature.
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
Apr 6, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by paparotzzi
Level 4 member unable to create a new group.
Apr 5, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by FBIRN
What are coins?
Apr 5, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Truckln
I don’t avree with this man. I have seen others drop him like a hot potato. I know other social networks and hosting services have blocked him. Does he have a place here at IDW. ?? Richard Spencer
3 comments
Apr 5, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Justpeachy
Alerts in IDW
Apr 5, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Blackviking
Contributing
Apr 4, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by OneGodlessWoman
My referral link doesn't work. Anyone else having this issue? @admin
Apr 4, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by Admin
Just wanted to let you know that I deleted a member with the username 'richardspencer' today as it appeared to be setup as a fake account (email flagged). I don't know yet know what our policy should be regarding statements and opinions of Richard...
26 comments
Apr 3, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by middleCme
Is there a way to add a reference to a You Tube video without it showing itself in full. Just have it so people can click the link if they wish to see the clip rather than the actual pictured file with the arrow in the middle. (I don't want the ...
Apr 2, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by DMcCreery1956
Platform navigation
Apr 2, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by GiGi-Suzie
What are the IDW coins and how do I use them ... or not?
Apr 2, 2019Apr 2019

Posted by pbuck0145
On posts to a group , the reaction ("like") button is not working for me. The number momentarily increments, then immediately reverts back.
3 comments
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by pbuck0145
The "Like" button and indications do not appear to be functioning.
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Makaleka
Like button
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Toto
Anyone else having trouble "liking" posts... my browser seems to be rejecting my clicks...
7 comments
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by OneGodlessWoman
So I still can't seem to like any comments as the like button isn't working and I now can't send any pictures in DMS as well as emojis appear as question marks. Lol
7 comments
Mar 31, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by PatriciaBurger
Is anyone else having a problem with the "like" button? When I attempt to "like" a post, it is not registering. This just began yesterday and I am curious if anyone else has this issue or has a solution. Thanks for any help that you have.
Mar 30, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Kitty
How to put pdfs in posts.
Mar 30, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by OneGodlessWoman
I don't like blocking is there a way to add a mute function?
Mar 29, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by InternetDorkWeb
POLLAre Left-Wingers Welcome Here?
  • 8 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 88 votes
  • 21 votes
61 comments
Mar 29, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Admin
Hey, want to get your thoughts on civility "censorship". When we first launched this site, we were most concerned about mean-spirited personal attacks that are common in other communities and results in escalation/etc. So, we came up some ...
21 comments
Mar 29, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by JMiller
I am seeing a movement on this board that is disturbing. I have been a way for a bit due to work. I am seeing comments and postings moving further and further right. It is becoming antagonistic. How is that any better than Twitter and Facebook being ...
15 comments
Mar 28, 2019Mar 2019

Posted by Oldsoldier1963
Not receiving activation link at icloud email. Why?
1 comment
  • Slug.com - the non-profit community that permits fact-based discussions of all topics.