slug.com slug.com

4 1

LINK Punk Ass Cnn crew goes to jail, camera man sounds like he gonna cry, FUNNY SHIT!!!

What a great way to start my day! I just woke up n found this, really brightened up my morning.

#ROFL #LMFAO #TRUE_JUSTICE

wutthafuk 5 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How come I haven't seen this anywhere else? I don't ever watch FAKE CNN...

Funny how the white CNN reporters were left alone, but the black ones were arrested, even when fully complying with police orders. Yeah, let's laugh at the death of free speech and free press in this country, as we slide further into totalitarianism.

Double standard everywhere...

Oh yeah of course its all about there skin color, give it a break. The racial tensions are engineered. Its a shame so many people are of such low intellegence that they get sucked into playing the parts designed for them.

@wutthafuk the irony of your statement is just chef's kiss brilliant. You accuse others of being "low intelligence" (gee, it's almost like you have the same great words as our President likes to throw around) and being suckered and playing parts... and at the same time you parrot the narrative that CNN is clearly fake news and should be arrested for treason because they call out the President's bullshit. Go ahead and continue to laugh at the crumbling of our society and the degradation of our rights. Hopefully you open your eyes when it is finally you who is impacted.

@JacksonNought People who belive the crap CNN or any major network spouts are low intelligence,
or lack of common sense or both (sorry if that appliess to you, maybe you should check out things they say for yourself, then crosscheck facts against their story) I know many of them. I say they should be arrested for Treason because the lies they spout and agenda they push are treasonous! The Agenda they promote IS the fundamental CAUSE of the state of society now. And I don't know where the hell you been the last 20 years But Ive been impacted a log time ago ! SO YEAH I LAUGH WHEN THOSE ARTIFICIAL, AGENDA PUSHING SCUMBAGS FALL VICTIM TO SOMETHING THEY WOULD GLADLY SUPPORT IF IT HAPPENED TO ANYONE OPPOSING THERE NARRATIVE!!
(And yeah its not truely a good thing that police just arrest someone they way that appeared to go down, BUT we have been past the point of things like that being unacceptable for over a decade now. Sad but true)

@JacksonNought Are you not aware of the fact that there are parties interested in insighting aggitation and escalating peacfull protest to riot levels? And said parties do infiltrate these demonstrations to do exactly that.
That Is what i mean by people being suckered into playing the parts designed for them. I apologize Improperly assumed anyone commenting on this article would be aware of these thinigs by this point, but obviously not.

I just ran accross this, a perfect example of what im talking about.

@JacksonNought

(Update edit) Ok, I read your bio, I now totally understand why you dont, hmm . . .

@wutthafuk I hate to be "that guy" but it is a little humorous when someone accuses others of being low intelligence, while also committing spelling errors. Of course with many people using their phones, it can be excused, as typos can be common.

So people who believe CNN or mainstream news lack intelligence? Would you also apply that to people who believe Fox News, Daily Wire, OANN, TruNews, Blaze, Townhall, Federalist, etc? Or do you only apply your criticism to those with a different narrative? If Hannity was arrested for reporting at the protests, would you be laughing then?

It's laughable that you assume people who agree with you are truly informed and don't just listen to echo-chamber news. I consume all sorts of news - both left-leaning and right-leaning - and I do my own research to see what the truth is outside of bias. I make my own decisions, and come to my own conclusions.

Again, the fact that you consider CNN to be treasonous, but not our incompetent and corrupt Commander In Chief, is laughable, and shows your true bias.

I frequent many Conservative websites, and comment on them as well. I like seeing all sides. Do you know what I often see there? People commenting that left-leaning people should leave, as they do not want to hear any dissenting opinions. People saying they never ever ever would watch or read something from a left-leaning news outlet. And you think the left-leaning people are in a bubble?

As for your video... yeah, you want to talk about bias? I looked up Millie's videos, and they are clear right-wing talking points to a T. It always has to be some deep-state conspiracy or "psyops" doesn't it? Oh, unless of course it fits with your narrative, then it is clearly on the up-and-up, hm?

Now, do I disagree that things aren't quite as they seem on the surface? No. I actually agree with you that there are bad actors trying to take advantage of things right now. But again, I will say it is laughable that you think it is only Democrats. There have been recordings of police conspiring to attack and arrest protesters before there was any violence or looting. There has been footage of people, later identified as undercover police officers, breaking windows to instigate a riot and authorize police force. There are accounts of perfectly peaceful protests escalating when police show up in riot gear and fire rubber bullets and tear gas - hmm, you didn't see this kind of police response to the "peaceful" armed and shouting in cops' faces protests in Michigan, did you? There are white supremacists organizing to join protests and cause violence, people from out-of-town coming into hot spots to take advantage of the disarray to loot for themselves. Could there be Democrats among them, trying to start shit to undermine authority and make the President look bad? Sure, it's definitely possible. But do you completely dismiss the possibility of Republicans starting shit to make the protesters look bad, to drown out the actual issue at hand, and give Trump the opportunity to gleefully call protesters "thugs" and advocate for the National Guard to come in and start shooting people?

Now, what does my profile have to do with anything? Is it because I openly admit that I am an Atheist? A Satanist? A Jew? What is your problem with any of those things?

@JacksonNought Well Just so you know, if you truly believe you have psychic powers, you might want to re-evaluate that idea, as my assumptions that somehow you believe you know, you have totally incorrect, anything I state that could be defined as an assumption, is a result of this process "Information Processing/ Validation"
Its hard to explain, I think in a non linear way, more dimensional
my thought process is more like branches of a tree, with the main point being the trunk of it and the roots and branches are what unite to form the whole.
so shit gets crossed up trying to translate it into something someone else can conceptualize, and often as long as the overall point is laid out sometimes I fix the errors but often am not concerned with them, plus extremely severe CTS in my hands typing becomes very difficult for more than a couple words at a time, Only reason im even bothring to explain is for the people who like to make themselves feel superior by correcting peoples spelling and grammar, just show their own lack of insight, memorizing spelling and grammar structure is in no way an accurate indicator of intelligence, and in my opinion is trivial and of inconsequential interest. so mainly the reasons I often choose to leave errors are because the errors (when mentioned) give me more information about the person responding to them. And because mainly that i don't give a shit, Im trying to get people to learn to recognize bullshit, not typos. I study people, and existence, and have since my first conscious thought, my mind has an innumerable amount of background tasks running at any givin time, so I don't expend much thought on things of a superficial nature. I feel little to no drive to make things fit to suit others
And yes Anyone who Is Both an atheist & a satanist is far to intellectually advanced to be on the level to understand what im talking about, and of course im in no way capable of comprehending your ideology, as in my mind it is self nullifying.
As for the Jew part I find irrelevant, and in fact likely that I have a small % of said ancestry.

I just find it ridiculous how uncommon common sense is anymore.

Yes! Lock up the fake news and bias cnn!

Exactly ! For that alone they should be arrested for TREASON. Stating FACTS that go against the governments "party line" is one thing, but attempting to totally discredit a president or fact from opinion through lies, editing and manipulation, Is far from freedom of speech.

@wutthafuk yes! LOCK THEM UP!

Fixed the link for you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100362
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.