slug.com slug.com

6 4

Fellow Americans, thoughts on this one?

America burning, we now know what to expect if Trump wins in November-
[ammoland.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

America isn't burning.
Democrat cities are burning... again. No surprise. It's their own damn fault, and it will continue.
Next election they will just vote in more Democrats, guaranteed; and then they'll go right back to complaining and throwing the occasional public tantrum because "nothing ever changes!!!..."

At this point, I just hope that we can split peacefully into two or more separate nations. The left is not going to let the United States remain united, but if the resolve not to capitulate is high enough, then they may be forced to accept having a few places of their own where they can rot while the rest of us go back to having a healthy society and strong nation. We may have to build walls around some of the cities and just let them be separate city-states that don't have influence outside their boundaries.

America has maintained its dominance in the world through war. China and Russia have chosen a much less expensive course to conquer America. What costs America multiple billions of dollars costs China and Russia a couple of million dollars. Instead of the unsustainable expense of invading and holding control over a country China and Russia have adopted the very successful strategy of using social media to tear us apart. They are destroying America with the happy cooperation of many American citizens. They are taking every advantage of sewing more distrust and divisiveness within us. One thing Russia and China are encouraging is the attitude that black people are thieves and criminals. Look what's happening around the country, see, I told you so. There is evidence that todays riots are being encouraged by foreign entities posting on social media. There is a long history of white riots in America mostly opposing blacks moving in and taking white jobs or efforts to educate blacks.

Are there evil black people? Yes. Are there criminal black people? Yes. Are there dumb black people? Yes.
Are there great black people? Yes. Are there law abiding black people. Yes. Are there intelligent black people? Yes. Just like everywhere in the world.

People playing the "It's us against them" game are playing into our enemy's hands.

Everyone but the Kool-Aid drinkers know this is the Left trying to establish that Constitutionalism doesn't work by destabilizing society, and half of the Kool-Aid drinkers are beginning to have their doubts after four years of them searching for smoke to prove fire about Trump. Some of them realize that they are beginning to be embarrased, and will never be able to show their faces in polite society ever again.

I wonder about Trump's chances with the postal voting system. His recent long overdue action against online censorship have increased his chances.

Only the brainwashed just short of a flatline could possibly vote for anyone but Trump. But vote fraud is the real threat. Democrats addicted to power are going to do what all addicts do: steal to support their habit.

@TimTuolomne I wish you were right about the intelligence level needed to see the truth, but unfortunately, I know a LOT of very intelligent people who are drinking the Kool-Aid. They've been brainwashed for 3 years to hate Trump's guts, and they will not vote for him, no matter what. My own parents (an electrical engineer & and a biochemist) are buying the narrative. The last time I saw them, we started talking about Gen. Flynn. They knew NONE of the facts; they hadn't heard any of what really went down, and they watch a lot of news. We cannot underestimate the power of our unfettered media.

@MariaRomanetti, "The surest way to manipulate someone into condemnation of their friends and families, and into abandonment of good conduct, is to convince them without their realization that they have something to fear." - Anonymous.

Intelligence is unavailable to those who are in fear. And fear can exist in otherwise intelligent and functional people when trauma has preceded their maturity, and firmly cast their belief systems in such a way as to harness whatever intelligence they may have into service of that belief. For those on the neurotic side, counseling can often bring them around to a less fearful life. For Axis II types, they are perfectly happy as they are in their little belief kingdoms, and seldom benefit from counseling. I do my best to stay distant from them.

If we can make it November...

I know what you mean, the rioting is only getting worse.

@SpikeTalon bears serious watching. Very disturbed by reports of military being called up. And now the UN is poking a big, fat finger in the pie. Interesting times indeed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100461
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.