slug.com slug.com

7 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About bloody time

There are protesters, there are anti-fascist people and there are ANTIFA, right? If ANTIFA is just an organized group taking advantage of the first two and has all these violent means maybe it's better that way. The problem is when you start choosing arbitrarily who's who. There's no controlling these criteria.

It's always someone else. It's WHO or it's Sessions or it's CDC or it's Comey or it's Obama or it's China or it's Mueller. Now it's ANTIFA. The guy never takes responsibility for anything. The next conspiracy is just around the corner all to distract from his failures.

Ive been watching Tim for a about a month now and generally agree with the things he has to say. This commentary however I don't agree with 100% this time. I feel like he is fear mongering a little bit here. I see him on the fence line on different issue's so I think he is an independent with slightly left leaning thoughts on some things, and, that is fine too. However, this video just seems a little bit like fear mongering and IMO I don't believe getting rid of antifa will be the beginning of the next civil war.

Trump announcing that Antifa will be listed as terrorist? Great news. Democrats are going to have to go back to their KKK roots to get their intimidations done.

The Klan was founded in 1862 as the militant intimidation wing of the Democrat party to prevent blacks from voting for Lincoln. The Klan was a secret, and it is why they wore white hoods. Democrats attempted to distance themselves from the Klan as it became less "politically correct" - receiving notice in 1963 when the Klan convention and Democrat convention were both held in the same city across the same street. Traffic was obvious between the events. So Democrats being deceptive as ever, tried to spin the KKK as actually a Republican organization. Very few Republicans were members, except for some "Dixiecrats" who deceptively claimed to be Republicans, like David Duke.

1 Politicians who were active in the Klan at some time
    1.1 Robert Byrd
    1.2 Edward Douglass White
    1.3 Hugo Black
    1.4 Theodore G. Bilbo
    1.5 John Brown Gordon
    1.6 Joseph E. Brown
    1.7 Elmer David Davies
    1.8 Edward L. Jackson
    1.9 Clarence Morley
    1.10 Bibb Graves
    1.11 Clifford Walker
    1.12 George Gordon
    1.13 John Tyler Morgan
    1.14 Edmund Pettus
    1.15 John W. Morton
    1.16 William L. Saunders
    1.17 John Clinton Porter
    1.18 Benjamin F. Stapleton
    1.19 David Duke

Almost all are Democrats.

@Darkhorse48, Do enlighten us with your wisdom.

@Darkhorse48. That's what I thought. "Slander is the only recourse when the argument is lost." - Socrates.

Great news and long overdue...

That was a good decision on the President's part, and long overdue.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100676
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.