slug.com slug.com

3 3

Covid-19 contact tracing apps spotlight privacy, security rights-
[healthitsecurity.com]

Personally, I want nothing to do with any contact tracing apps. There are quite a few of them out there already, but here are some of the more well known ones...

Coalition App
Covid Safe Paths
TrackTogether
Care19

Of course, the CDC and FEMA apps are also questionable where privacy is concerned.

SpikeTalon 10 May 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes Me glad to be of generation X! Who aren't psychologically dependent on information tech, or the obsession with sharing every aspect of my life with the interlie

after finding one on google chrome i delegated chrome, I have already been using brave browser so this was no problem. I have been looking for a replacement for google maps also so far no luck, may have to go back to paper one, they worked fine for 50 years.

I wonder how many trackers are built into apps that we are not informed about like a weather app or a music app, etc...

I've often wondered the same?

If your phone is android 8 or similar use app permission manager

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100743
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.