slug.com slug.com

10 10

If ANTIFA is designated a terrorist group, there are alot of possible charges coming-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are so many laws in the Judicial System that cover disruptive activities, adding more will lead to harmless actions being major crimes. Controlling the Italian Mafias got many laws legislated, the group claiming ANTIFA, people physically supporting them fits in those laws, the financial supporters fit in the RICO laws. The problem is bearing witness, need names and evidence of leaders. The piracy is simple, vandalism and grand theft, assault charges. Takes time, but cameras everywhere. The First Amendment says we can complain to the Mayors, telling them to support actions against the mob activities, that's where property tax and votes count. The Bill of Rights does support you to "Stand Your Ground" as long as you do not use "Excessive Force" and follow directions of Local LEOS. Declaring of a "Terrorist Group" does give governments universal permission to use military force against the group, but can and may lead to a stronger police state. Always be careful what you wish for.

Valid point raised there that should be taken into deeper consideration.

#LockUPTheLeft!

It will be interesting to see who screams the loudest against this move. Surely it must be obvious to everyone by now that we really are living on a Prison Planet and we certainly are not the guards!

Law enforcement and intel agencies have been granted frightening powers since the Patriot Act passed. It would be satisfying to see them used against legitimate targets instead of political opponents.

I hope so too, and there should be. The level of destruction is out of hand.

Let's hope charges are swift, beginning with what's going on right now.

Antifa meet Rico!

"possible charges coming" - I'm interested in a positive charge flowing to the negative with a current. These professor kids are truly evil.

When a “General Protest” turns Violent and begins to destroy property ... it becomes a “Riot”.
AntiFa has been actively and aggressively Agitating and Fomenting such actions.
To “Stand Up” for your Rights is one thing.
To promote and engage in General Violence is a Crime under several statutes.
AntiFa pretty apparently has made this their Agenda.

While designating a group ... regardless of “Structure” a Terrorist Organization ... is a pretty big move, I think they have displayed behavior that warrants it.
Personally, I have been of the thought process that People who are Caught Engaging in Rioting ... Burning, Destroying, Looting ... need to be dealt with very harshly. As do the People who Support and Allow it.
Several “Mayors” come to mind.

Exactly. The minute an organization transitions from exercising their first amendment rights to engaging in physical violence, slap that designation on them. As for the politicians who lack the backbone to deal with such groups, I'm not sure what can be done. Being a coward isn't a crime.

I hope that Antifa and its supporters and fellow-travelers will be arrested and jailed. Many of them are openly committing treason.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100814
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.