slug.com slug.com

5 3

With the riots intensifying across the country, think it's only a matter of time before my home city of Allentown PA sees rioting. Hope I'm wrong about that.

Being I don't watch television much aside from news, my cable package is basic tier. During the pandemic my cable provider added a few of the upper tier news channels (CNN, MSNBC, FOX) for free. Just noticed this morning that I'm no longer getting FOX, but CNN and MSN are still on though, how curious is that...

SpikeTalon 10 June 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well i did not think my little town would see this garbage But today ( 6/2/2020 ) A bunch of van's came into my town of 37,000 . It was black life's matter dressed in black with there signs i did not see antifa thug's . But someone has had to pay these kids and i say kids because it looks like they were all 20 or younger . My Town is a hour outside of Portland Oregon. I for one Don't Like this Shit !

Can't say I blame you.

The main shopping district is in Whitehall and there’s not many sidewalks, I hope it’s some deterrent.

Be safe out there.

Thank you.

Hope you stay safe. I live just outside of Philadelphia, and some of what I have seen is scary. They are starting to lock down my town as well, just because of our proximity. While I support the original point to the protests, I do not support the destruction that has come of it.

Stay safe!

Thank you, I'm trying to.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100853
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.