slug.com slug.com

4 9

Comparing the Floyd riots to the Boston Tea Party insults actual patriots-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought it was the first truthful statement made by a Marxist relative. This is an act of sedition and Antifa supporters acknowledge it.

The rioters are the loot, toot, and thief party.

And the actual patriots are crying foul to everything the government does that does not agree with their ideas. How can you take seriously any party that lauds certain behavior from their group and calls it a crime when their opposition does the same?

Never said I do take such groups seriously...

@SpikeTalon Well it seems to be accepted policy by a great number of Republicans in congress,

@Pand0ro Point taken.

The "Tea Party" was just that, an attack to destroy the product being charged an excess tax on. These revolts are in excess activities by pirates, attacking with destruction of properties owned by individuals having no involvement of alleged grievances. Not Patriots and with No Honor, people being aggressive with no direct ambition except theft, destruction and fear. Like most pirates, cowards. Have a problem with LEOS, go directly to the LEOS and Mayor, their boss, to dispute the problem, you get understanding and support. Been there, done that, so I do know.

This is the most rational thing I've heard anyone say in... at least a week. Possibly longer.

Ditto to what @WhiskeyM said...

Keep being awesome @MilesPurdue

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100916
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.