slug.com slug.com

4 2

Park Police calls out fake news: authorities did not use tear gas to clear protesters from Lafayette Park, some attacked police-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The media has completely lost it. They are in an all out effort to cause fear, anger and panic in an effort to destroy Trump and the nation as we know it. Covid, Floyd, the economy ......they're all in. I fear they may actually pull it off.

[nytimes.com]

[masslive.com]

Its fake news even though i can see video footage, the Priest is LYING and probably part of ANTIFA - all decent people know they can trust Trump!

Seems clear to me that the Bishop lied in her letter -
Here is the "message that is antithetical to the teaching of Jesus..." - B
"We have a great country. The best country in the world. We will make it even greater. It won't take long. It's coming back, its coming back strong. It'll be greater than ever before. Ok thank you very much." - Trump in front of the church
"Nor did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now..." - B
"All Americans were rightly sickened and revolted by the brutal death of George Floyd. My administration is fully committed that, for George and his family, justice will be served." - Trump in the Rose Garden just prior - That seems to be a pretty clear lie
"[We] distant ourselves from the incendiary language of this president" - B
"But we cannot allow the righteous cries and peaceful protesters to be drowned out by an angry mob. The biggest victims of the rioting are peace-loving citizens in our poorest communities, and as their President, I will fight to keep them safe." - Trump
Sad for a bishop to so clearly debase herself.

@RobBlair yes the bishop is lying! Trump is honest!

And we just trust them?

Should we trust anyone? The widespread narrative on this one is that tear gas was used, and I say please show me hard evidence that was the case, as I don't automatically believe the medias. Both sides in this matter have an agenda, and it pays to keep that in mind.

See the comment above me. There are videos of the incident, and a witness account by the priest.

Skepticism is appropriate. Just also consider that there are videos showing the police announcing themselves before pushing the crowd and the news has no credibility regarding calling 'protesters' non-violent while calling police violent. Here's an on the ground twitter thread regarding what happened - [twitter.com]

@SpikeTalon Don't trust your eyes, it's best not to watch the videos.

@bastion Like I said, I don't trust anyone these days...

@SpikeTalon "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

These libtards won't have read 1984 as they would rather BURN books (free speech!)

@bastion Oh sure, we're not to trust our lying eyes, but only some higher truth that only you and Trump possess. Please!

@TyKC honestly can't tell if they are a parody or not...

@TyKC Even if you can see the white house spraying people with tear gas and a priest speaking out it's best to say you can't see it and believe in Trump!

@bastion So, Trump's the Messiah?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101278
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.