slug.com slug.com

4 0

For anyone who uses Google PlayStore to download mobile apps, have you noticed a banner at the top of the main page that links to Center for Policing Equity site when clicked?

Here is the site- [policingequity.org]

Thoughts?

SpikeTalon 10 June 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Frightening. Have you noticed all the ads on the Internet asking you to wish Trump a happy birthday, asking you to support him and asking whether he or Obama was the better president? I mean they are on almost every news sight I look at.

That they are, and if I'm not mistaken the President's birthday isn't even until mid June or so.

@SpikeTalon That is right, but those ads asking us to wish him a happy birthday have been playing for over a month now.

I am one of those voices crying in the wilderness who refuses to use Google or Gmail.

I don't like it, but it's their website and they can do what they want. What aggravates me is Google has such a stranglehold on web-based services that it's hard to rely on market pressure to bring about change. They'll continue to do whatever they please, knowing there's little we can do about it other than switch to Apple products, which would create an even bigger problem. Even so, we would still rely heavily on Google services like YouTube and Waze.

I'm fine with them doing as they wish too, but when it comes to stuff like that there should be an option to dismiss/hide it. I don't visit the PlayStore for political junk.

@SpikeTalon You make a good point. A lot of apps give you the option to tell them which kinds of ads you find offensive or irrelevant. Play store should give you the same.

They want Trump gone.

That, among other things on their agenda I'm sure...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101668
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.