slug.com slug.com

1 0

US news:

Three Supreme Court cases to watch this month-
[reason.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will be watching closely. I'm hoping the abortion restrictions are struck down, the tax credits are allowed (as long as all religious institutions are fair game, Muslim and Satanist included), and sexual orientation is added to the list of attributes you cannot fire someone over.

I find common ground with you in particular your first and last concern there. From a strictly personal point of view, I care not for abortion procedures or homosexuality as neither apply to me, but in what's supposed to be a free society I could not justify getting the Government involved in such personal affairs. Besides, the decisions others make is of no consequence to me, providing that I wasn't added into the equation somehow. Live and let live I say.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101873
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.