slug.com slug.com

7 12

Your weekly dose of political correctness (try not to barf now)...

That's all folks: Warner Brothers is stripping Elmer Fudd of his rifle in his chase of Bugs Bunny-
[redstate.com]

I absolutely disdain the PC crowd.

SpikeTalon 10 June 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ridiculous! They are also wanting to ban cop shows!

This is threefold: promote anti-gun initiatives, and veganism by having Elmer eat carrots with Bugs, then apologize for the decades of oppression he committed by hunting that wascawwy wabbit.

You raise a solid point with the vegan part.

I wonder how many kids will grow up watching the "reboot"-ed Elmer Fudd and think that in order to hunt rabbits one needs a scythe.

Basically, to hunt a rabbit, you have to be the grim reaper.

I thought Elner Fudd always had a shotgun

That's probably what they meant.

@SpikeTalon yeah I was wondering if the ignorant fools said rifle when we all know it's a shotgun

So I’m sure we can expect that all guns will be removed from video games next? This planet is messed up.

The lunatics are running the asylum!

More than just a little messed up...

@Hanno, @SpikeTalon I'm sure once people see all of the violence committed by cartoon characters is taken care of, humans will get in line?? Because that is apparently the example we follow. Not the governments sending us into war and killing day after day? WOW!

What is he going to use, a live animal trap?

They probably wouldn't even let him use that...

What is he supposed to use then? A club?! Oh, I know. Elmer will go to Marvin and borrow his ray gun and ZAP!! Hasenpfeffer time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102279
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.