slug.com slug.com

2 8

LINK Nolte: Dr. Fauci Is Either a Liar or a Fraud

Mea culpa: I spent a lot of time on these here digital pages defending Dr. Anthony Fauci. Brother, was I wrong. Fauci is a stone-cold liar. And if he’s not a stone-cold liar, his only defense is that he is a fraud. Either way, shame on him … and me.

RAZE 7 June 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is both a liar and a fraud. He is just another "expert" following the orders of Bill Gates' world health organization. He and all of the other WHO/Gates funded "health" organizations are all wings of Bill Gates and his vaccine profit machine. This pandemic, and the "Pandemic 2" as Bill likes to call it, are an exercise in power, control, and massive profits. Once the covid vaccines are released Bill will become the worlds first official trillionaire.

I've pulled up short of calling him a fraud or liar because I'm no scientist, but I've believed all along Fauci was misleading us. Like millions of others, I've sensed something was amiss with the pandemic narrative since day one. I still don't know what the underlying reasons are, but I know we've all been played by the media, elected officials, and most embarrasingly, celebrity "experts".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102330
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.