slug.com slug.com

3 1

American pride reaches record low amid nationwide turmoil-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm still proud of America.
This isn't America.

America is a goal on the horizon that we've yet to reach, and we've been intentionally and repeatedly diverted from that path by collectivists ever since we set out on the journey.
They've got us wandering around in the swamp of Progressivism right now, but we still know where the path is.
We'll get there.

What's to be proud of?
Left wing loons screeching about Russia - Ukraine - impeachment, systemic racism?
A wall that's not really getting built... and Mexico's not paying for it?
The fake sniveling and anti-white rants about caging illegal alien children?
Hillary Clinton still free and thumbing her nose at the law?
A Congress that promised to repeal Obama-care but didn't when they had the chance?
A news media that continually lies and calls good Americans racist and white supremacists while applauding and encouraging anti-white racism?
Businesses that cow-tow to every whim of BLM?
A movie industry that pushes the extreme left "woke" agenda in spite of audience reaction?
Tranny story hour at the public library?
Closing churches during a pandemic (real or not) while keeping liquor stores and pot dispensaries open?
Calling peaceful protests against the shut-down racist and white nationalist (even Nazis) while not a word about Covid when rioters loot and burn?
Excusing the looting and burning, and even kneeling before the looters?

I want to be proud of my nation, but it's not the country I grew up in. I'm not sure, all considered, if it's even mine anymore.

I'm proud knowing that I'm not alone in the fight to preserve our Constitutional rights, there are others out there fighting as well, and they aren't quick to give up...

@SpikeTalon Yeah, I know. It's just hard sometimes not to hang your head in shame that we let it get this bad. I'm hoping the silent majority will stand up (soon) and say "Enough! It's our country and we won't let you trash it any more! Not you street scoundrels, not the media, not brown nosing corporations, and not elitist politicians."

I want to see the middle class - the Bourgeousi run the country from now on.

Only amongst the Liberals.

True, and they're trying to drag down the rest of us with them...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104490
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.