slug.com slug.com

6 4

We've been hearing alot recently about police officers brutalizing "peaceful" protesters, but how about the other side of the story?

Three NYPD officers served poisoned milkshakes at NYC Shake Shack-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The snow flakes will be the most affected. Good people will no longer choose to become police officers. Then fending for your self will become very important.

I don't believe them, this seems bias?

[twitter.com]

I believe Tomi and Don Jr!

[twitter.com]

THERE MUST BE PROSECTIONS FOR THIS ATTEMPTED MURDER OF POLICE

I think they are being forced to say the BLEACH didn't harm them.

It's disgusting that this "shake shack" is being protected when they tried to murder the police

I fear ANTIFA are making the police pretend it didn't happen 😟

I am grateful that there are the kind of people out there willing to wade into the sewers of society for our protection snd safety. Those who can’t understand that probably ARE the sewers of society, with an entirely different and delusional self-image. If only they realized how rational people perceive them, they would never want to show their face again.

This has been building for years. In New York when people were throwing buckets of water on cops a couple years ago it was treated like it was no big deal.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104608
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.