slug.com slug.com

1 1

[tonyodarg.wordpress.com]

Tucker I think has a good heart, but he is terribly naïve about the situation in America. #TuckerCarlson #ViolentRevolution #AdvertisersFlee #CuckerTarlson #BlackLivesMatter

TonyOdarg 7 June 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree, Tucker is spot on, you should open your mind and learn from him so you can understand what's going on. Keep up the good work Tucker! 😊❤️

I doubt Tucker is naive. He’s just walking the razor’s edge trying to stay on the air.

Tucker is not wrong about the situation, but he seems to believe we can just talk our way out of this. Being reasonable and presenting facts has no affect on mindless hatred.

How many times have we heard that facts are racist or reasoned debate is whitey's way of keeping the black man down? They've even called math racist.

Tucker's great. I'm glad he's there. But it's going to take much more than a mild mannered, reasonable TV personality to put things right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105012
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.