slug.com slug.com

1 0

As coronavirus cases surge in states across the South and West of the United States, health experts in countries with falling case numbers are watching with a growing sense of alarm and disbelief, with many wondering why virus-stricken U.S. states continue to reopen and why the advice of scientists is often ignored.

[msn.com]

TyKC 7 June 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With suddenly record low flu cases in the US, and COVID-19 diagnoses covering all pre-existing condition- related fatalities, why in God's name would your trust the government or the CDC about those numbers???

The government has yet to prove it has done due diligence to prove that there is a threat that justifies draconian measures, and this is their best defense: The offense of trying to convince us there is a resurgence of the virus, even though there is almost no evidence in the rest of the World of the same.

I don't trust the government to give the correct numbers. The numbers are clearly understated. And the numbers don't come from the federal government or the CDC, they come from the individual States. Texas, Georgia, Flordia and Alabama - all have growing numbers of cases. They are Red States mainly, where people didn't take the warnings seriously. And now their HC facilities are getting overwhelmed. If you listen to HC workers at the hospitals, you get a very different story than if you listen the politicians.

@TyKC, so...have you noticed no one dying in the streets? When a truly serious virus strikes someday, they will be, and this will seem pretty stupid.

By "government" I mean the States as well, because they are the agencies which shut us down without due process. The numbers prove that COVID-19 is far less dangerous than the flu, except for those with pre-existing conditions that would be taken out in any given year by the flu, pneumonia, tuberculosis, cancer, diabetes, emphysema or hep A anyway, but this year are not showing up on death statistics. Look them up.

@TimTuolomne What numbers? a 5-6% death rate is pretty high, way worse than ordinary flu. My editor had it and he told me you don't want it. All I did was look at some local newspapers, town papers, where the frontpage headlines are all about the rising number of cases. This is no hoax. It's real. And we should take the appropriate precautions.

@TyKC. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Next year about this time, feel free to admit that you believed this was not a hoax.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105663
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.