slug.com slug.com

3 9

Recasting and reissuing popular movies and shows, demolishing statues and artwork, and rewriting historical narratives seems tantamount to book burning. Is this just another burning of the Library of Alexandria? Are these events going to set civilization back another thousand years?

Why can’t we just move on? I would love to see who we could have been…

The Library of Alexandria
“The burning of the Library of Alexandria in Ancient Egypt ranks among the worst crimes committed against humanity in known history. Lost scientific research including physics and anatomy and medicine, as well as knowledge and documentation of culture and history is widely believed to have set human civilization back significantly. Carl Sagan himself stated that the burning of the library of Alexandria likely set humanity back 1,000 years.”

RebelAlliance 6 June 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A new series will be White Slaves. A rewrite of history on how all the slaves were white not black. It's kind of like how they inject Blacks into historical movies when you know none were there.

Not all slaves were black. Google the Arab slave trade and the Barbary Pirates.

The remaking of the show Charmed is a perfect example. If you saw the first show and then watch the new version with the witches replaced with black witches and phrases like white privilege and white fragility being thrown around...you’d see. The show Roswell was also replaced with the show Roswell New Mexico where you see a number of leftist talking points just 9 minutes into the first episode. I want off this ride.

Can't even play a video game without being inundated with it. I JUST want to decapitate zombies MFRs!

HBO has just come out with an all new Perry Mason. I don’t know if I want to even bother watching it. What happened to originality?

Crazy times we live in...

Interesting times...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105899
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.