slug.com slug.com

2 2

'Woke' white woman verbally assaults black police, claims officer with black wife 'could still be racist'...
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is amazing how LIBs are able to forget any thing in HISTORY that does not fit THEIR view of the World!!
I have a friend that came here from Rhodesia (now known as Zimbabwe) who can tell you all about Black racism against Whites!!!!!!!

I WISH they had forgotten their history - more like they were never taught it, not that it excuses them as we've been told 'history' is available to anyone.

The persistent idea that only whites can be racist (yes, that's what she said) is wrong. Idiotically wrong.

And even if it were it fails given the number of blacks in positions of political power in this country - specifically Democrat controlled urban areas. I don't care about 'total numbers'. Hell, we had a black President and two black Attorney Generals.

According to the woman, being white = racist. Such bigotry, racism from such an ignorant child.

So are we going to ban the game of Pool & Snooker? As the white ball has to sink the black. Seriously when is the madness going to end.

@Tanya I'd call it a slippery slope but its more a cliff.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107350
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.