slug.com slug.com

3 4

Tucker Carlson interviews St Louis man who defended his home from BLM mob, here's what he said-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's obvious these two people were not familiar with guns, but this is what is has come to, people are scared and will do what they have to do to protect their homes and family.

I totally agree! Who would't defend their home and loved ones if some maniacal gang that were off their heads were attacking you! Lucky for them, they weren't attacking my home, as i'm a great knife thrower as my mum before me was, and i'd have no trouble hitting the bullseye, 6 times over!! That's the big problem, these thugs are being allowed to get away with it! If people retaliated, the gutless wonders would soon buckle and run away with their tails between their legs. Good people need to stand together, and defend their's any way they can! It's one for all and all for one! Make up your minds people, because they've made this a war, and it's up to you which side you're on!!!

They had the right to defend there home

That they did.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108919
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.