slug.com slug.com

2 1

Woke mob terrorizes Tennessee smokehouse after false rumors of 'back the blue' donation-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These days its getting hard to figure out what is Legal in Terms of Defending One’s Property.
Although I know it would have been a true Pain in the Ass ...
The Order SHOULD have been fulfilled.

A few guys should have been brought in to stand 24 hour watch Armed with Shotguns.
The first couple shells in the magazine should have been modified from 00 Buckshot to Rock Salt as a Defensive Deterrent ... the Balance of the shells should have remained 00 Buck because if Rock Salt doesn’t stop an attacker ...

Having been blown out of an apple tree by an irate farmer at 7 (he had warned me repeatedly to stay out of his orchard ... his trees) I can tell you, its definitely a deterrent.

Is there a conservative blacklist for libtards, soy boys, anarchists, Antifa terrorists and those who are trying to tear the country down? Conservative Types need to band together, take the gloves off, and start doxing right back.

They have no fear because they either have no jobs they could lose or the corporations they work for actually support their evil.

@Wafflestomper
Good point.
It's also tough to get people to circle the wagons when they are independent.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109139
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.