slug.com slug.com

4 6

Biden campaign refuses to release cognitive test results-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They don`t want to expose the blackhole that occupies his skull.

Good way of putting it.

Too low to measure.

Darn...you beat me to it. I was going to say there were none.

Can’t find them, that’s why!

we don't require test results to know what a Dodo bird is when we see it.

Valid point. Calling him a dodo bird would be putting it mildly...

@SpikeTalon Indeed, It's almost kindly.

@Tycho if it were not for the seriousness of our current state of "unrest" and hostilities running rampant at the behest of the Dems/communists in our country Joe Biden would be hilariously funny...like a Dodo bird. How about if we just use this metaphor - Biden is a Dodo bird with a nuclear bomb strapped to his ass...that way when he crashes into the water he takes out everyone else with him. LOL

Sadly I believe Joe Biden is far enough out there mentally that he is not even aware that he is just a bobble head for the radical left. Who ever he chooses as a running mate will tell us who is really pulling the puppet strings.

@iThink That nuclear bomb could be the person assigned as his running mate. I don't wish anything bad on him, but I just don't see him lasting 4 years.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109716
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.