slug.com slug.com

7 9

Well, this is one of the looniest stories I've heard recently, is there an end to the "woke" mentality?

Mayor apologizes for sign that said 'the safety of all lives matter'-
[redstate.com]

Keep in mind the sign in question was a traffic sign that may have been connected to a speed radar (one of those signs that tell you the speed you're going as you drive by it).

SpikeTalon 10 July 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the persons who are offended by this statement are the problem "all life matters"

I wonder how many of these “Woke” politicians are going to find themselves Out of a Job after their next election?
They have done such a Great Job of revealing Who They Are and How Worthless They Are ...
I can only hope that its ALL OF THEM.

REVOKE THE WOKE!!!

woke people will ruin the planet!!

Does anyone get the feeling we as a people are slowly being pulled back into the dark ages? I certainly do.

De-evolution coming to a neighbourhood near you.

@Aaharwood Sadly true.

The Mayor is either a complete fool, or needs serious psychological help.

Just as stupid as the idiot county here in Oregon that made all masks mandatory except for black people.

Yep, it's up near Portland some where. They felt making blacks wear masks would make them feel uncomfortable because people might think they are criminals when they walk into a store, and are there to rob them.

Lincoln County to be exact

Need masks that read; Woke People are Assholes.

In few places I am required to wear a “face covering” in order to do business.
It seems a few people were “triggered” by my US Flag bandanna to the point the establishment BOUGHT Me masks and told me my bandanna suddenly wasn’t sufficient “protection”!!!

So I bought these Bright RED Masks with Large White Writing ... “TRUMP 2020”.

The reactions have been worth wearing the stupid masks.
You know that facial expression called “Sucking a Lemon”?

😁😂🤣

That's too funny! I live in a rural community with more conservative values than not. So something like that would be met more with approving smiles and nods. But twenty miles south and there would be people having fits for certain.

@Bay0Wulf That is freaking AWESOME. Good for you!

@KCSantiago Transparent masks - problem solved! Lol

LOL
Could have been written better I suppose.
The excuse may be true. Bit of punctuation maybe.

For the safety of all.
Lives Matter!!!

Punctuation would definitely help... As written, it wasn't even a grammatically coherent sentence... unless they were doing something for the safety of an activist group called "All Lives Matter."

Is there a new anti-Marxist militia in town someone was trying to support?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111671
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.