slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK Will The Rise of Skywalker Make $1 billion??

Will The Rise of Skywalker Make $1 billion?? Disney is struggling to reach $1 Billion with the finale of the most important saga in film history which should be breaking all box office records.

The Rise of Skywalker is underperforming due to the terrible management of the Skywalker legacy by Kathleen Kennedy.

I cover some fresh articles and expose numbers that Mickey doesn't want you to see.

I am always happy to throw shade at Disney and they sure make it easy!

#BoxOffice #TheRiseOfSkywalker #Disney

NotMySTARWARS 7 July 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have washed my hands of anything Disney. I still have not watched the last one and no plans to. If you can peddle that junk to someone else be all you can be but I will not support it.

Don't ever watch it. It is a complete dumpster fire. You are lucky you haven't seen it. MTFBWY

I recently re-watched the final trilogy, and was just as disappointed in it this time. ‘The Last Jedi’ was released in December of 2017, and I remember thinking that it was just dragging on.....and on. By contrast, ‘Infinity War’ was released in April of 2018, has almost the exact same run-time, and just flies by. Ditto for ‘The Rise of Skywalker‘ vs. ‘Endgame’. I’m glad I didn’t go to the theater for ‘Skywalker’.

Who cares...trash...Read a "Sand County Almanac"

Execute Order 86 #ORDER86

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112272
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.