slug.com slug.com

2 2

It is a tough call on who is more responsible for the evil pedophiles, the Deep State crooks, the Trudeau cult, the OWG UN Marxists and Chi-na. The people actually involved in the crimes or the left wing nuts who turn a blind eye to the evil. I find it very challenging to remain civil with those who chose to turn a blind eye to the evil and just watch their TV propaganda. But I don't care to be friends with them anyways, that would group me in with the guilty.

jakuboj 8 July 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We've been prepared and desensitized to everything happening in this world by a enourmous entertainment industry and by the owned by the left educational system by the main stream media and now social media. the damage is already done, there are no enough amount of effort to repair our society in the short term, it's going to take generations, we been betrayed be our modern leaders they promised a better future, this future is not what we expected and from here is hardly going to get better, people are comiting suicide and they are the ones that we need to stay, we have to bring hope and really learn to judge and take hard decisions.

Why would Trudeau give $420 million taxpayer's money to the Clinton Foundation & why would he invite them to Canada on their speaking tour? The place where they spoke had to give the tickets away so people would attend!

The better question is why do so many people intentionally turn a blind eye to the evil? Cowardice? You appear very well versed on religion,what is the biblical position on people who intentionally ignore evil acts and support the perpetrators both verbally and in voting?

@jakuboj : Why? Apathy, hopelessness, helplessness, ignorance, often the media distorts information.
"people who intentionally"? Can't be committed Christians if they ignore injustice. Jesus' criticism was mainly against the Jewish rulers, and he disappointed the people by not overthrowing the Roman oppressors. None of the Apostles advocated overthrowing government, rather they focused on changing hearts, and encouraged those who were suffering for their faith to be strong in the Lord. I have said before that if everyone was a Christian, would we have the issues we face today? With what or who would you replace any government? If it is led by godless people, eventually it would devolve into chaos, or do you have an example of secular government that has succeeded?
The Apostle Paul tells us in Ephesians 6: "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
People are not born evil, although we are born with a sinful nature and opposed to God, we choose to let "evil" influence and direct our actions. Paul correctly identifies the source of evil in men: the devil. He does this through temptation, accusation and deceit.
Paul also tell us in Romans 13: 1-5 that we are to obey those in authority over us because they have been placed there by God. Verse 4 however contains a caveat that reads, "For he is God’s servant to do you good." What happens if he does not do us good? Then we can protest, but not violently unless the authority uses violence on us.
Paul also tells us in 1 Timothy 2:1-2 "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone–2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."
Martyn Lloyd Jones, a respected theologian, says, "yes we are to pray for them. And what are we to pray? Pray for their salvation". I have a list of leaders in Canadian government who I pray for several times a week asking the Lord to send a messenger, to open the eyes of the unbelievers and fan into flame a love and faith in Jesus Christ. I also pray for President Trump, his family, cabinet and all who support him politically. I don't worship him, just know that what he represents is better than the alternative. True peace will only happen when Jesus returns.
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God– having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5) We are definitely in the "last days".

@jakuboj proverbs 24:11 - 12
Rescue those being led away to death;
hold back those staggering toward slaughter.
12 If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,”
does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?
Does not he who guards your life know it?
Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112321
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.