slug.com slug.com

12 7

These fortune 500 companies donated to the Marxist anti-capitalism Black Lives Matter Foundation-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The question I have is, how many of these companies are giving money because they really believe in BLM's mission vs exploiting the cause of the day to generate more sales. Also, some companies somewhat mindlessly match employee contributions to their favorite cause and thus end up "supporting" dozens of organizations they know nothing and care nothing about.

@JVIP-WTPNN Amazon is the one I find bothersome. $10M is a lot of money.

Isn't Amazon HQ in Seattle. I bet Jeff Bezos isn't spending his weekends at the CHAZ, is he?

It's pretty easy to avoid supporting any of these companies. Top of everyone's should be Amazon. With so many other options, at the very least it should be our last resort. Smaller companies and local business will often provide better at a lower price. There will soon be very few alternatives to the big smirk if we do not buy from them.

I’ll do my best not to do business with any of them. They are on my “blacklist”. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

It's the very least they could do.

It is not unusual at all for corporations to "hedge" their bets, the same way you build a portfolio of diverse stocks and bonds to reduce your risk.

Anti-corporate types are usually so dumb that they smoke - supporting the tobacco companies. They drive expensive snazzy cars, supporting the auto industry (usually in Germany), They use microwave ovens - which are ten times more dangerous than 5G networks, and they complain when corporations support both Democrats AND Republicans.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised, spineless company management

Anti-capitalists being supported by capitalists... the other useful idiots!

"The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope."

Corporations are going to play along with whatever Gov't/Elected Officials say and do. Our Gov't (here in USA) is making a paradigm shift toward Communism. If they "get on the wrong side" of Gov't they will cease to exist so Corporations play along.

Corporations will sleep w/the devil himself in order to avoid negative trends in their profit margins.

Valid point.

Well ... then there’s this ... 269 Companies who are “supporting” the “BLM/AntiFa” Riots

[conservativeus.com]

@JVIP-WTPNN
I think the names on the list are ... “Enlightening”

Now you know what the patriots are up against!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112575
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.