slug.com slug.com

2 3

The 2020 Election

Conservatives or Progressive alike can probably agree on one thing.....2020 is CRAAAAZZZYYYYY!!!

Who will win the 2020 election?

• 28 votes
  • 2 votes
ThorWasRight2020 3 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're touching one of my hot buttons. Biden's VP is the critical consideration if you're not voting for Trump.

The stronger the candidate for his VP, the greater the acknowledgment of Biden's inability.

I didn't vote for McCain because I didn't like or trust the man, only his selection of Palin gave me pause. Ultimately, I decided on the top of the ticket and did not vote in that race (only).

@tracycoyle This time, I think whoever is VP will end up in the white house if Biden is elected. I'm not sure he'll make it 4 years. It's going to be an interesting race.

@coalburned I don't think he will make 4 months, let alone 4 years. And if he gets into the limelight daily - which is possible in October, I don't think he'll make the end of the year. The stress will make his cognitive issues not only more apparent, but worse.

I think his family is cruel.

I'd rather Trump win.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113367
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.