slug.com slug.com

5 1

Any Atlanta baseball fans here? The cancel culture is coming for your team next...

Get ready Braves fans, social justice warriors are coming for you next-
[thefederalist.com]justice-warriors-are-coming-for-you-next/

SpikeTalon 10 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a tragedy.

Wouldn't call it a tragedy, absurdity is more like it...

Instead of watching sports; spend time with your family, meditate, read a book or any number of other more important things. Things we should have been doing instead of watching sports in the first place. I used to enjoy watching sports as much as anyone, but honestly most pro sports leagues are a shell of their former selves, none of them are as entertaining as they were 20 years ago. I was slowly losing interest already tbh. Cancel culture just gives me a good reason to abandon watching sports once and for all.

Indians
Braves
Chiefs
Redskins
Oilers (Oil/climate change...)
Rangers
White Sox (White is racist)
Patriots (White nationalism)
Yankees (White european colonialism)
Cowboys

Nationals maybe. Anything sounding remotely patriotic.

I think the Miami Dolphins should be changed because it's insensitive to tuna nets.

LOL.... just how many team names do you think exist there that this lot will demand changing?

They'll find reason to go after some others I'm sure...

@SpikeTalon Basketball...Milwaukee Bucks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113474
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.