slug.com slug.com

3 0

Lincoln Project attacks Ivanka Trump in quite possibly the most sexist political ad ever made-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So I finally saw the Lincoln Project add targeting Ivanka. Well done for Trump haters. The members of LP are drawn together specifically to fight the interloper who spoiled all their nefarious plans to deep six the good ole' USA. How dare someone not from the inner Moloch worshipers circle overthrow their power! All should be alarmed at the membership of this group who proudly fly they're outright hatred for everything these United States stand for. They're very ostracism of him at McCain's funeral showed us all clearly they're treasonous nature.

As an aside, I am checking out the Trump "Find Something New" website as I, personally, might well benefit from the material on there. LOL, thanks for the redirect.

PS: Not everyone has exposure to regular TV programing and commercials.

I think it makes point.... how you see it I suppose depends on your politics.

I’d love to see the woke mob’s reaction to an ad like that targeting Obama’s daughters or Chelsea Clinton.

Did Obama's daughters or Chelsea actually work for the administration, like Ivanka does?

@JacksonNought The ad was about being a privileged rich girl

@GeeMac I understand that, but as an official employee of the administration she is fair game.

@JacksonNought True enough. So are you okay with the tone of the ad?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113866
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.