slug.com slug.com

2 2

THE MORE I READ, THE LESS I LEARN ABOUT RACISM.
[topicalmag.com]
This is from a person who was treated in pure racist terms in Mesopotamia since I was a Christian in a Muslim society and with a name very different from Islamic names. Even as I grow old and adopted a "humanist" principles based on the Golden Rules, I discover that according to Cancel Culture I am still a Racist unless I declare that I am anti-racist and willing to abandon my white privileges (though I am not white). The Cancel Culture has decided a very Black and White existence. No shades whatsoever !

As I reflect on this, I hereby declare my total rejection of such ideology. I am a person. I am an individual. I am me. I have my idiosyncrasies like all other people but I will not be labeled. I will not be told how to think. I will not accept other people's ideologies as truths. I will not follow others. I will choose my own path. I will deal with my neighbors in accordance with my conscience and not be brainwashed by antics of the cancel culture. Here in the link I provided above is a reading which compelled me to write this brief post. It deals with the 101 of what I am talking about. I reject both, being Anti-racist as well as being Colorblind Humanist.

drshallal 6 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I appreciate your effort, but would you call what this person experienced vis a vis Islam racism?

It is discrimination, sure, but not based on race.

You could always convert and change your name.

Blacks can't do that. Even a black Christian named Mike Smith is and will always be black.

"Racism" is the idea that after 4 billion years of the chaos of godless molecular evolution, the various races of people aren't equal. Specifically that the Indo-European is superior to specifically black africans and thus:

the arrangements of white supremacy and segregation were necessary for good social order.

It's a silly notion, but it was the basis for the government of the American South, Rhodesia and South Africa, among others. The correct answer is not domination or segregation but separation and leaving other people alone in their own lands.

It was so silly that it became the South's undoing on numerous occasions and is dragging the rest of us down with them today. Racism is such an easy target that people, like yourself, want to call their own plight "racism" to gain the similar advantage.

The truth, and you can call it a sad truth if you like: people like themselves. And the more someone else is like them the more they like them; the less, the less. The political consequence of that is that homogeneous states are just easier to govern and allow more freedom and happiness to their members. Care must be taken to prevent inter-state conflicts, but the experiment of turning Indo-European nations into mini-Earths (aka white genocide) to accomplish that was a bad one.

If we could get a new paradigm, a New Globalism if you will, that increases the number of states, while taking pains to minimize or even eliminate inter-state rivalry, that would be best. Perhaps we will have to do it on the New Frontier (space) and give up on this planet. Time will soon tell.

There is a lot in what you say. You are incorrect that I am using the RACE card. But, changing religion is not as simple as you think, just ask any Muslim. In any case, you don't know me and I don't want to dwell on this. You have interesting "out of this world" ideas which is good, a real fruitful mind is always welcome. I, on the other hand, am simply trying to solidify my individualism no less no more and I totally reject all currents and pushes trying to make me agree or kneel to anyone or anything. I came to freedom in Canada and damn if anyone is gonna take it away from me.

I feel so much like the person taking the HARD way, but at least the person is dragging his loads, but mine are very heavy and resting on my shoulders giving me an aching arch as I bend my back all day, everyday. No sympathies please, I had a good life, till I arrived at this winter of my life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113985
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.