slug.com slug.com

7 3

Why are businesses falling over themselves to support the Marxist BLM and embracing speech codes as dictated by by the left ? Is it a simple question of corporate virtual signalling for marketing/ sales purposes, or an act of self harm on the turkeys voting for Christmas premise? What am I missing ?

Altablue 3 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it is an act of self preservation.

Which will only work for a short time.

I wish you well.

AUSTRALIA HERE. As I see it, while everybody is fighting all over the world in every country, they're not watching the INSTIGATOR of everything, the CHINESE JINPING!!! He must be laughing his head off, but ever so quietly he's taking over little by little while every country is going broke thanks to all the heads of each country doing exactly as he had said!! YOU SEE, there was one person who told them ALL to shut down businesses, confine people, and that was China's Jinping!! AND EVERY COUNTRY FELL FOR IT!!! And every economy is drowning, while CHINAS IS GROWING, how dumb can we all be?!

Well its either that or some form of natural stupidity.

Howdy @Altablue

Look at sports franchise owners. The majority of their players are Black. The players are educated in American universities, which means they've been indoctrinated in the same ideology as BLM. The owners depend on the goodwill of city politicians, who are leftists. The owners also depend on sports media like ESPN; again, hard leftists. So they go with the flow.

True enough and never NEVER forget the cool factor....That is why they termed the 60's Radical Chic

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114003
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.