slug.com slug.com

1 0

I personally believe that Qanon is a hoax of some sort. At least until some better evidence comes along to show me otherwise. But for myself only, that is a very difficult thing to do.

But here's something that has me scratching my head at.

Tik Tok and Twitter has banned anything with a QAnon link too.

I find this puzzling as hell.

Because if Q isn't real, they have nothing to worry about and have no real reason at all to ban them. Only fearful people ahve something to hide, and they fear the truth of their activity. So really, why ban them at all when you can have fun ridiculing them?

But, this is also a stupid move strategically. because Q does give out information in his posts. This would be valuable information for the real criminals to follow so they can be warned when the law will truly come after them as one example.

In short this whole thing is just entirely stupid.

Iamjustme 5 July 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully, you'll rethink your conclusion. Q often puts out false info just for the purpose of confusing the enemy. For example, Q alerted everyone to arrests to be made soon in the U.S. when the actual sting took place in Saudi Arabia. That was over a year ago. Have you ever heard of the Paying Medic? Good source for deciphering Q's posts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116454
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.