slug.com slug.com

1 1

Make This Go Viral!!!! This Doctor Said Bill Gates Children Were Not Vaccinated

ieuan 7 July 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like the same thing as the guy who invented the electronic games etc, when he said, he wouldn't allow His children to play them and be controlled by them. Wonder what he meant by that, as if we don't know! We just have to look at subliminal messages put across the tv screen, and any other screen I believe that we can't see, but now, they've got so blatant, they're sticking pop-ups at the bottom of the screen to make sure you watch what under normal circumstances, you wouldn't watch it for the life of you. What I hate about pop-ups is, you can be totally absorbed in a movie etc, and this bloody brain training thing comes up and ruins what your watching by taking your concentration away, and then all of a sudden you think, I missed that, what happened? I wish you well.

computer games are popular because they are great fun to ply... simple as that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116613
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.