slug.com slug.com

3 4

LINK Silicon Valley Tech Overlords Ban Doctors & Trump Talking Covid Cure - YouTube

EFFECTIVE CURE BEING SILENCED! LIBS GOING TOO FAR!!!

Greenrose 5 July 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always find it interesting, and by that I mean hypocritical, how ANTIFA and other lefties have no problems with tech monopolies or Chinese capitalism.

Cloth masks don't work for viruses and Epstein didn't kill himself.

LINK HERE FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT THE TRUTH!

Of course they've NO INTEREST, literally, in CURE. No wealth there. No passive income there. It's bias.
So reasons are EASILY found for ANYTHING.
But TRUTH will OUT. Just takes ONE person. A big world. ONE angry person. ONE triggered person.
ONE person who lost their loved one, will do ANYTHING now.
That will happen.
Stay tuned. Meanwhile, they'll fine tune the answer to Covid.
Vaccine is a bad idea bcuz it threatens the existence of Covid-19, and Covid-19 WILL then mutate wiping out vaccine PLUS. Usually the mutant goes farther ensuring success of virus.
It WILL retaliate.
Right now, it's not hurting many at all. Fewer than flu. Those weakened? Must get stronger!

Its a communist plot, created by the Chinese to attempt to defeat the American government.
So is BLM, and ANTIFA
It all comes together when we look at the evidence

@Greenrose Yes, I think I've seen CCP take advantage, even set countries up, a long range plan to sabotage.
In the OT of the bible the Jews were not to borrow. Yes, too late now, however the less a country must depend, the more they try to develop their own, the better.
Remember all those $1 shops? Actually, we know it's not right if it's $1. But sure, I ignored that.
Short view. Better to pay $2 and supply my country.

@Landofthefree ABSOLUTELY after I realized all this bullshit I have made it a personal vendetta to NEVER buy ANYTHING Chinese unless it comes from a restaurant! Lol but thats different, they're basically American citizens.
I was looking for boots the other day and I combed through like 10 SITES that were advertising American boots MADE IN CHINA, Harley davidson boots of all things!!! Is nothing freaking sacred???
So I just decided to wait until fryes were restocked lol, its worth the wait.

@Greenrose Remember Huawei? That was PLASTERED all over the airport in Mexico city, big airport.
I felt smothered. Didn't know about 5G yet but this was indoctrination. It was a takeover.
They've SAID they will take over.
Humans in Communist, atheist countries have no individual value, only collective.
Except for the top, of course.
And just WHY isn't US making good boots? Sure, they must ADVERTISE, explain why it's more.
Nobody is a slave, starving.
Gotta help people understand why it's more.

@landofthefree exactly
its worth every penny!

@Greenrose This must become US new slogan. Canada is over, wasted, destroyed but I see US might just do it with Republicans, not Democrats, the way they are.
Maybe a more moderate Democrat would be even better?
I actually think Trump did, overall an amazing job.
Everyone can be criticized.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116944
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.