slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Why do Republicans look the other way on police corruption?

As a libertarian, I'm genuinely curious as to why so many Republicans are so quick to "back the blue" when they are merely another arm of the government that you claim you want to be smaller. This recent unrest has focused too much on police corruption as a race issue, when it affects everyone. But because of tribalism, since democrats say there's an issue, Republicans have to staunchly deny it and say "it's only a few bad apples, no profession is perfect". Officer-involved killings aren't the only issue, there are countless hours of videos on YouTube showing cops all over the country violating of the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendment rights of people regardless of their race, and facing no repercussions. Even when there is a payout for these violations, it is the taxpayer who foots the bill. The state has successfully tricked a large portion of Republicans into defending tyranny. What's the explanation?

DuvergersTrap 5 July 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because they are the ones who designed the legal system that creates fathrless children and welfare mothers in order for more criminals for more profit and control. Oh and because it helps destroy the blacks and who doesnt want that right?

A small collection of the footage I refer to.

Not included: 103 rounds fired into the wrong make, model, and color of truck in the Christopher Dorner manhunt; Kelly Thomas murdered by a cop's bare hands during a schizophrenic episode; Duncan Lemp murdered in his own home; Daniel Shaver murdered in a hotel hallway; baby in GA burned by flashbang grenade in a raid of the wrong house. None of the officers in the cases I mentioned faced any indictments or charges.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117543
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.