slug.com slug.com

2 0

In all honesty im not a fan of trump. That being said i can't help but to notice those who claimed that trump hated Muslims are odly quiet. Now with trumps sactions on china due to its human rights abuses against the uighur Muslims and the people of Asia. I find western society to be frought with a unfounded guilt especially with the subcultures of neo liberalism and its relatively minor consequences.

Why are we like this? What are we doing?
Should we all not be those whom evaluates their own positions constantly. Should we not understand that we are different from the people of the past but only by a thin margin. Perhpas we sould demonize ourselves before condemning others.

IQWisdom 5 July 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're selective seers. That's what they want for everyone. It's why they say race and gender are social constructs, as if I would be black if I were adopted by a black couple at birth and raised in the black community. They want a blind populace, because the blind have to be led into new territory.

We have become a nation where virtue signaling appears to be our favorite pastime, and actual virtues like humility and self-reflection are difficult to find. ‘Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.’ (Matthew 7:5)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117787
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.