slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK World War III – Forbidden Knowledge TV

For those who are Christians and believe that this is at least the run up to the End Times if not the beginning of the End Times this is a foreword of how the Globalists are planning to change the currencies of the world into a one world digital currency. No time in the past has had the technologies to implement a Globalist government and currency. What do you think about this possibility coming to fruition?

Revelation 13:1-18 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. ...

Revelation 13:16-17
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

turnerjolene48 7 Aug 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not sure of much of my interpretation of the Book of Revelation. Iv'e always shied away from making any specific predictions based on the book.

I subscribe to a continuous historic interpretation of Revelation that puts Revelation 13 in the past. I'm not sure what role currency will play in the end times, but I think we will find out soon.

More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118017
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.