slug.com slug.com

2 1

How today's left is promoting white supremacy-
[thefederalist.com]

By forcing Americans into racial and cultural boxes, the American left is stunting the growth of healthier and more equitable future.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The term “white supremacy” is intentionally inflammatory and misleading. I don’t know any white people who want to be “supreme” over anyone else but I do believe a growing number of whites are realizing they’ll have no place in the “multicultural” and “diverse utopia” the left are imposing on them and many are talking about separatism.

Welcome to Mr Robinsons neighborhood boys and girls - can you say

False narrative ? I knew that you could

While the article is essentially correct in what it says it is ignoring the rights forcing Americans into racial and cultural boxes by lumping the left into one huge box. There is a lot wrong with the extreme left that is well documented. There are a lot of things minority groups should be doing on their own to improve their situation. It is the unwillingness of groups to seriously analyze the events that are happening and attempting to reach reasonable conclusions for the nation.

It's the left job to help them and with BLM we are seeing it

@B1967 The trouble with BLM is that many of the black community think it is outside communities job to make the changes. There are some black people who see this and believe the change has to start within the black community itself. The extreme left in their arrogance are discouraging the black community and delaying intra-community change. It is a matter of if a problem is to be worked on or swept under the carpet.

@Pand0ro BLM is helping with this

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119302
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.