slug.com slug.com

5 2

Anyone else think there is another reason for the coin shortage in the US? An ulterior motive perhaps, like attempting to push us into a cashless society?

Why do US coins seem to be in short supply?
[federalreserve.gov]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do, I do...
Think ....
that china wants to create a resource starved economy where you can't even nickle plate a zinc bullet

china receives over 90% of our recycled metal(even the chips off our lathes) and ships us plastic in return. Invest into carbon fiber polymer printing

@CuriousFury That is true

It's not that china wants to create a resource starved economy it doing it to America

How about pulling the metal from circulation so it can be used for other purposes? War production maybe?

Good thought.

Piggy Banks.

I don't see a ulterior motive

There most likely isn't, but I can't help question things like that though as I don't have much trust in the Government.

@SpikeTalon To me it's just a supply chain issue

@iThink please stop

@B1967 ok - but you started it....I'll do us both a favor and block you so I don't have to see your content and you won't have to put up w/me treating you like a troll - ok? ok

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119307
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.