slug.com slug.com

2 4

CDC Director tells reporter there's a "possibility" hospitals are over counting Covid 19 deaths-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Breather Machines are usually a death sentence. Every person put on a respirator for "Covid," is an instant check, 39k goes to hospital from the FEDS.

When I was in college I worked as a radiology aid. I watched the head of a radiology department put dieing old people through countless tests to get the bill up. OH you have terminal cancer, time for a CT scan, an MRI, Barium enemas. Any procedure they could justify on paper. One of my other jobs was copying x-rays for litigation. Stacks of them had to be copied. The staff, nurses, runners aids all knew who the bad doctors were. One guy was nicknamed DR. Death. This hospital was in a wealthy coastal area on the West coast. I hope I die of a heart attack working in the garden.

Would not surprise me one bit

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119431
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.