slug.com slug.com

5 3

Wearing masks has turned us in to savages.

An unfortunate outcome of all the mask wearing (so we can't really TALK to one another), and cloistering at home to consider is the reduction in the practice of socializing and using simple etiquette. The result is that many people have become a-holes now. It is like we don't see other people anymore? I was out shopping today and was taken aback by the amount of it.

Wearing a mask is keeping people from actually "looking" at each other.

#masks #socializing #etiquette

RebelAlliance 6 Aug 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I refuse to ware a mask , it’s not compulsory where I live. I am looking life straight in the face, I don’t need a mask to give me false security!

i went to the credit union. the girl asked me a question. i said, what and she asked again and i said i don't know what you are saying.. i went to the convenient store the girl said the amount i owed, what, i asked, she said it again from behind the plastic thing over her face. i still did not hear correctly so i just dumped out a bunch of change. same thing at the hospital. everyone is muffled now.

It is for the exact detrimental psychological reasons that you describe that the evil people behind all of this not only want us to wear masks everywhere we go but to impose draconian punishments on those who would dare to defy them.

Simple solution...don’t wear one. We need to start standing up to this bullshit.

way ahead of you

Certainly trying times we live in. Have observed the same, and people yelling at each other for not wearing a mask the right way.

3 for 3 on this one ! thanks guys ! I roll my mask so that my breath doesn't create a mild sort of diaper rash around my mouth due to a high moisture content in my breath

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119906
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.