slug.com slug.com

2 4

LINK Compulsory vaccination for everyone is the only way to defeat COVID-19

Scary what they are trying to do! My fear is that these idiots will win because of the fear mongering.

rizzella 4 Aug 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's money in treating you don't make money with a cure it's Bad for Business

talks. We are objects, just someone who complies OR? Ah, yes, OR. Something about control, about having power over a lot of people. I think of Hitler, the worship he got. Something about no consequences! Whatever happens to the 'HERD' is 'unfortunate ' but no repercussions can occur.
Makes me laugh about the 'pro life' ...don't hurt those unborn fetuses!! But let millions of those alive die horrible deaths, one way or the other.
And when we realize the nanomaterials that now could be embedded for easy tracking, spying, 'monitoring',
then this is quite the mystery cocktail.
They've been working on targeting the religious gene...to neutralize it, for a long time. Maybe include that.
Then AE since we're just not smart enough.
Thing is, many WILL run, do it. And those who don't are putting the herd at risk.
Is there a meme for farewell freedom?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120104
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.