slug.com slug.com

5 2

From an article published on American Thinker:

There are three groups of people who will vote for Trump: those who supported Trump in 2016, those who have come to support Trump, and those who are so frightened of Biden and the Democrats Communists that they'll do anything to see Trump win

In 2016 I only voted for Trump - I did not support him during the campaign. Ted Cruz was my guy. My vote for Trump was truthfully a vote against Hillary.
Today I support Trump BECAUSE Biden and the Communist party scare the hell out of me.

Where do you stand on this.

iThink 9 Aug 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idk...I see it as voting for which secret society we want in office; The Phoenix order or the Golden Dawn. Both worship Satan.

I supported Trump for President in 2016 because I felt he would shake up D.C., which he did. This election I will support Trump for President because minus the virus he's done a great job, but more so because the Democrats have gone bat shit crazy!

I cautiously supported Trump from the start. Now there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that that was the right decision!

I didn't see any viable option other than Trump in 2016, but I didn't dislike him like so many others did yet still voted for him. Some of his antics still annoy me, but I'm beginning to think there's a bit of genius behind them. Regardless, I have liked most of his policies, and until covid hit, our country was in better shape economically than it has been in a long time. The Democrats attempts to continually undermine him tell me he's doing something right. I'll vote for him again with no hesitation.

There are/were other options to take into consideration as to what was mentioned above. In 2016 I voted for Trump as I did not know enough about Gary Johnson to vote for him, and I never cared for Trump as an individual, and I surely wasn't going to vote for Clinton. This year I'll be voting for Trump again most likely as some of Jorgenson's views are a bit too radical for my liking, and Biden is absolutely no option. Like you, Biden and his cohorts concern me as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121314
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.