slug.com slug.com

3 3

Does Kamala Harris still believe Joe Biden's accusers or nah?
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She will believe whatever is necessary to advance her political career.

Indeed so, Mr Graham.

@SpikeTalon

Hey Mr. Talon.

Good to see you. You must be killin it over here. Already a level 9.

@Tribune-G Sure have. Then again, aside from one other member I've been on this site the longest. Glad to have you aboard by the way.

@SpikeTalon

You're an OG

Thanks, I hope it's better here. I've heard that there aren't as many cry babies who perceive a rational challenge to an assertion as "oh my, you are being so aggressive, block!"

@Tribune-G Blocking and banning appear to be an uncommon thing on here, usually the most someone would do is maybe ignore you. Not as much member drama either.

@SpikeTalon

Sounds nice

It boggles the mind how entrenched these politicians have become that they no longer believe anything, care about anything, or know what the truth is about anything. They have lived in that cesspool for so long, it has corrupted them from the inside out.

For the party of hypocrisy and the end justifies the means, it doesn't matter one bit what she has said previously. Joe probably figures it's just business as usual for Dems, so go with the flow.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121859
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.