slug.com slug.com

1 1

In an effort to hold on to me I have taken to my go to therapy which is the brilliant, talented lyricists, poets and musicians that make sense to my soul. From classical to rock to soul to my go to Prose (uk) brilliant. I love all musical genres and am an avid concert and festival goer and this year with no music and the Foals gig cancelled I have been going though my old iPod and Spotify to cleanse my soul and reunite me with my brothers and sisters in this world. I came across a Pink -what about us - and it resonated with me. For me this song is appropriate for my time at least and I feel that this absolutely gifted artist lets me know that we are united if only by the fact that we have all been let down.

And as for Prose if you thought in the Uk that’s all whites have privilege just listen to this poet sing his story.

CHFandango 7 Aug 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like a variety of music myself. Music (and movies) help me get through the rough days.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122997
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.