slug.com slug.com

2 0

In Pennsylvania, Trump rips Biden ahead of final day at DNC-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting that the article describes Biden as a "vehicle" for the left's revolution. That's all he is.. a vehicle being driven by the Democratic party. I wonder if Joe realizes he's being played and is happily going along for the ride, or if he's completely clueless.

instead of ripping into poor Joe Biden I would like to see Trump rip into the DNC for abusing that man in his sad state of dementia.

You can't..the Democrats are so far out there anymore they don't see anything wrong with Biden. Besides all they need is a bobblehead to push their complete agenda.

That works for me.

Great point

My wife has Alzheimers - I alone, took very good care of her in early and mid-stage. When she began to get into latter stage I could not mange her care on my own any longer and I placed her in residential/memory care facility. This was 2.5 years ago.
I recognize the same in Joe Biden. Seems almost every day he looks more confused than the day before. Like my wife he bravely tries to cover it up - but he can't. I sympathize with him his political career notwithstanding. I also have very strong negative feelings about his wife and his fellow politicians who are using him like this.
If you have never experienced up close and personal a loved one with Alzheimers you probably won't understand how I can feel sympathy for Joe Biden - but I do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124293
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.