slug.com slug.com

3 4

Tony Heller - We Are Democrats

Tycho 7 Aug 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This was made by a man with a sense of irony. And a very astute knowledge of the misuse of self identifiers! Tony Heller, the spokes man for the People! 🤢Green man agrees......

This video made some dishonest implications against both the lawfully employed and underemployed Democrats by featuring video content of literal anarchists under a voice-over of the contrary . You can not have it both ways .

Not Democrats, right. I'm sure there's a lot of Republicans there too... I even thought I spotted a Whig!

Pretty much says it all. No doubt most Democrat leaders would see this and deny that it really represents Democrats, but, until they clearly and completely denounce such riots and violence, such denials will fall on deaf ears so far as I'm concerned. As it is, they are actually enabling such behavior.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124508
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.