slug.com slug.com

2 3

I get the feeling that if Trump wins re-election the cancel culture will get even more aggressive in their tactics.

The Democrat's public shaming is now coming for you-
[thefederalist.com]

In June of 2018, a spate of incidents occurred in which Trump administration officials were heckled at or asked to leave restaurants. This happened to then-Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen who was heckled at a DC eatery and then-Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders who was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant by its owner. A debate grew about whether such public shaming was an acceptable form of political speech. Many on the left argued it was.

One Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters had no doubt about the just nature of this tactic, she said at the time, “Lets make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree, but something tells me the silent majority won't stay silent if Trump wins. That's why I fear things could get really ugly next year.

Hell they’ve been trying to overthrow Trump ever since he took office. Those left wing idiots have a lot of hate in them and just can’t stand the fact that Trump won the election. And I hope he wins it again! Won’t that drive them nuts!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126324
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.