slug.com slug.com

1 0

Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'

[foxnews.com]

RAZE 7 Aug 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We all know the real reason she doesn't want any debates. She and other democrat leaders know full well that there is very little likelihood that it won't be a political disaster for them.

Fox News did a very short segment a week or two ago wherein a Dem political adviser openly said Biden cannot debate Trump under any circumstances especially - (especially) on the issues... It won't happen in my opinion. I could be wrong. I don't see it happening.

@RAZE I'm thinking you are probably right. In fact, I suspect that the real reason Joe Biden has been so adamant about wanting to debate is that he knows he won't have to. The Democrats will call it off while trying to give Biden cover and blame the President (as per usual). Pelosi has just started the process, perhaps? If so, I suspect it will backfire on them. Or, at least I hope it will.

@KeithThroop That is a good point. I never thought about that angle - that he knows he won't have to. I bet you are right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126551
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.