slug.com slug.com

4 1

2020 Bolshevik Revolution has started
[theduran.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Aug 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am anything but cool, in fact go out of my way to not be or act or talk that way....

Left set off 25,000 bombs in USA back in the 60's...

They were bombing here and in Northern Island a few decades back...so chill....before you know it, a new Michael Jackson will emerge? Guns and Roses? 80's slock rock?

Yes, now I see where you are coming from; now I understand your "cool." You think you are cool. Well friend, just chill, be cool, enjoy the inferno.

I do agree. We called it co-opting then. There was not one rebel, riot, hate monger, this Culture cannot turn into an ad, or product! It is our strength. Have you seen the original movie version of, "Springtime for Hitler", by Mel Brooks. I saw it when it first came out. We loved it. All of the patrons were shocked. Imagine my delight when they even made it into a Broadway Play. America! I love you!

Naw, in a few months it will be Disco 2nd wind and Yuppies again....American society is a senseless fad culture....never forget as that colors everything. You gots to be cool dude.....

Yes, stay cool enjoy the mayhem. Yes, enjoy the mayhem that is fully supported by the rich and powerful of the land. Yes, relax, enjoy the show, what could possibly go wrong. Someone hands you a stick of dynamite with the fuse lit, yes, indeed, relax, what can possibly go wrong. Stay cool dude.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127789
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.